Renewing your license plate shouldn’t be an all-day event—and now it doesn’t have to be. Purchase your vehicle sticker in just minutes.
What to Bring
- Your Illinois vehicle registration renewal notice sent by the Secretary of State, current registration card or Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Your current driver’s license or ID
- Your license plate number
Please note, if your vehicle is due for an emissions test or you do not have a valid ID, we will not be able to process your renewal.
Cost & Service Fees
- Generally, the cost is $151 per sticker, but the sticker cost depends on the type of license plate you are renewing
- $7.50 service fee for each sticker
- 3% transaction fee (if paying by credit/debit card)
Please note, we only accept cash or credit/debit card.
Location & Hours
Stickers can be purchased at our Check Out Desk. This service is available six days a week, from opening until 30 minutes before closing.
Monday – Thursday: 9 AM – 8:30 PM
Friday – Saturday: 9 AM – 4:30 PM