The Library has received a small selection of state and federal tax forms. These forms can be found in the Magazine Room on the upper level. For questions regarding these forms, please contact the Adult Services desk at 815.327.2515 or by email at email@example.com.
You can print tax forms directly from the Illinois Department of Revenue and IRS’s websites, or staff at the Adult Services Desk can print forms upon request. Printing is 10 cents per page. You can also contact the IRS and IL DOR to order forms via mail:
The IRS announced that it will start accepting 2022 tax returns on Monday, January 23. Taxes are due on Tuesday, April 18.
- IL-1040: Instructions | Form
- IL-1040-ES: Form
- IL-1040-X: Instructions | Form
- IL-1040-V: Form
- Schedule CR: Instructions | Form
- Schedule ICR: Instructions | Form
- Schedule IL-E/EIC: Instructions | Form
- Schedule M: Instructions | Form
- Schedule NR: Instructions | Form
- Schedule IL-WIT: Instructions | Form
- All forms
- Ladder Up (Tax Assistance Program): free electronic preparation and filing of individual income tax returns to help clients access critical tax refunds. Call 312-588-6900 or visit GoLadderUp.org.
- NOTE: Ladder Up (TAP) will be at the Plainfield Township Community Center location Saturday mornings, starting January 28th through April 15th. Please read their informational flyer for details. Plainfield Township does not own or operate Ladder Up.
- Senior Services of Will County: Each year in partnership with AARP and the Internal Revenue Service, Senior Services offers free tax preparation assistance at The Center as well as a number of community locations. This is a seasonal service beginning January 31 and continues through the IRS deadline. Appointments are required. Call 815-723-9713 or visit Senior Services of Will County.
- VITA: the IRS’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs offer free basic tax return preparation to qualified individuals. Find a VITA/TCE site.