Kids Handmade Market Rules and Information
The Kids Handmade Market is now full. No further applications will be accepted. Thank you so much everyone for your interest!
Calling all kid crafters and makers! If you have a passion for creating all the things, sign up to be a vendor at our first ever Kids Handmade Market. Applications will be accepted from Thursday, June 1 to Saturday, July 1 (while spaces last). Everyone is welcome to come shop on Market Day, Tuesday, August 1 from 1:00-3:00pm.
Information for Sellers:
- Registration is free!
- Vendors must be between the ages of 6-11. It is recommended that vendors be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Participants under the age of 8 are required to be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18, as per Library policy.
- Vendors will each have a table to display their items (tables will be assigned). We encourage you to market your products!
- All items must be 100% handmade by the kids who have signed up to be a vendor.
- Tables have room for 2-3 people to sit at. If more than one kid is selling items at a table, please include names of all the participants.
- All items must sell for $10 or less. Be sure to consider material costs and time spent making the products when deciding what to sell.
- No food items will be allowed to be sold (candy, baked goods, beverages, etc.)
- Participants are responsible for having cash available to make change as needed. Library staff will be unable to assist with this.
- Apps like Zelle or Venmo may be used with caregiver’s permission.
- Once you fill out the vendor application, we will send you a confirmation email letting you know if you’ve gotten a spot (spaces are limited).
- You will have until the day of the market (August 1) to make your items to sell. Be sure you can make a minimum of 15-20 of the items.
If you’re ready to be a vendor at our Kids Handmade Market, fill out the application form here:
Form is now closed. Be sure to shop the market on Tuesday, August 1!