Thanks to a library partnership program, it’s easy to check out the Illinois Philharmonic Orchestra — the Southland’s largest performing arts organization.
- Simply visit the Check Out Desk at the Plainfield Area Public Library and ask for details on using your library card to check out a pass to an IPO concert this season.
- Passes are available first-come, first-served two weeks prior to each concert date. Contact the Check Out desk at 815.436.6639 or by email at email@example.com to ask about current pass availability.
- Plainfield Library cardholders only, please.
- Each pass is valid for two tickets and only one pass per family. IPO kindly requests that a household reserve a pass not more than twice per season.
- The pass must be presented at the box office window at Ozinga Chapel at Trinity Christian College (Palos Heights) on concert night to claim tickets, but does not have to be returned to the library.
- Additional tickets may be purchased from the IPO website.
- Please see the IPO website for up-to-date information regarding COVID rules.
Click here to see this season’s concerts.*
* Programs and artists are subject to change.